Urbach Research Group at Trinity University
Left to Right: Elena Boms ('19), Zoheb Hirani ('19), Cristina Kodadek ('20), Hayden Anderson ('20), Madeleine Gallagher ('19), Timothy Wheatley ('19), Hailey Taylor ('19), Dr. Adam Urbach, Emily Babcock ('19), and Carolyn Young ('17)
- Drs. Adam Urbach and Eric Masson (Ohio University) were selected to co-organize the 2019 International Conference on Cucurbiturils in Athens, Ohio.
- Carolyn Young returns to the group as lab manager for the summer.
- Amy Grice, William Mobley, Sara Vivatson, and Carolyn Young graduated from Trinity University.
- Zoheb Hirani, Emily Babcock, Elena Boms and Aamuktha Karla presented their work at the 253rd National Meeting of the American Chemical Society.
- Dr. Adam Urbach hosted the fifth Postdoc to PUI Professor (P3) workshop at Trinity University.
- Congratulations to Andrew, Lauren, Amy, Omar, Carolyn, William, Ashley, James, Brittany, Lyle, and Adam on the publication of "Cucurbituril–Tetramethylrhodamine Conjugate for Direct Sensing and Cellular Imaging" in the Journal of the American Chemical Society!
- Cristina Kodadek, Hayden Anderson, and Timothy Wheatley join the Urbach Lab.
- Andrew Bockus left the group to join the team at Circle Pharma, Inc.
- Hailey Taylor and Madeleine Gallagher join the Urbach Lab.