- “Kit of Tools” A conceptual framework used by A Koenig & K Holbrook, (Renwick Centre. November, 2001) to describe how students could develop competence with a range of technology options as a means to participating in all aspects of the curriculum.
- Tasmanian Resource Teacher Team (2004 – 5) with specific input from Philippa Daniel, Senior Resource Teacher, Vision Impairment Service
- Gaylen Kapperman & Jodi Sticken “Assistive Technology,” in A.J. Koenig & M.Cay Holbrook (Editors) Instructional Strategies for Teaching Children and Youth with Visual Impairments, AFB, Press, American Foundation for the Blind.2000.
- Joan Anderson “Expanded Core Curriculum: Technology,” in Stephen A. Goodman & Stuart H. Wittenstein, (Editors) Collaborative Assessment: Working with Students Who are Blind or Visually Impaired, Including Those with Additional Disabilities. AFB Press, American Foundation for the Blind, 2003.
- Frances Mary D’Andrea & Kitch Barnicle “Access to Information Technology and Braille” in Diane P. Wormsely & Frances Mary D’Andrea (Editors) Instructional Strategies for Braille Literacy. AFB Press, American Foundation for the Blind, 1997.
- M.C Holbrook & A. Koenig, “Learning Media Assessment” Conference Papers, Renwick, November 2001.
- H. Caton (Editor) Tools for Selecting Appropriate Learning Media. American Printing House for the Blind, Inc. 1994.
- Frances M. D”Andrea More than a Perkins Brailler: A review of the Mountbattern Braillers, Part 1 (Volume 6, Number 1), January 2005.
- Frances Mary D’Andrea “Activities and Games for Teaching Children to Use a CCTV” in Frances Mary D’Andrea & Carol Farrenkopf, (Editors) Looking to Learn: Promoting Literacy for Students with Low Vision, AFB Press, American Foundation for the Blind, 2000.
- Betty Dominguez & Joe Dominguez Building Blocks: Foundations for Learning for Young Blind and Visually Impaired Children. American Foundation for the Blind, New York. 1991.
Chapter 1: The Spirit of Inclusion
Chapter 3: Technological and Medical Interventions
Chapter 4: Teaching Strategies and Accommodations
Chapter 5: Activities
Chapter 6: Social Skills
Chapter 7: Counseling Students with Vision Impairment
Chapter 8: Working with Families
Chapter 9: Research and Reflections