Interested in becoming a Student Ambassador?
Trinity University Student Ambassadors recruitment occurs early in the spring semester. Interested students must attend one of two offered informational sessions which cover the application process, an overview of available positions, and a Q&A session. Informational sessions are offered January 17th and January 19th.
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact our co-directors; Cameron Carlin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Rojan Shrestha (email@example.com). You can also come see us at the Involvement Fair on August 20th. Not only will you get to meet our exceptional members but you can learn more about our organization.
- Attend weekly meetings and actively participate in generating ideas
- Accumulate at least 12 hours of event participation each semester
- Attend fall and spring planning retreats
- Serve on or chair at least one committee
- Display professionalism and pride in your membership and in Trinity when interacting with prospective and current students, visitors, faculty, staff, and alumni
- Be enthusiastic about Trinity and interact openly with others at events